Thursday, June 3, 2010

Grandma Marsha

On tuesday Brandon took me over to his Grandma Marsha's house because he was taking out the tinting in her car windows and as payment for him asked his grandma if she would give me some fabric for wedding stuff etc. So we went over and while he worked hard me and grandma went through her (millions) of tubs of fabric. It was so fun!

this is all the fabric i got for now she kept asking if i wanted more but i think this will keep me busy for awhile :)


some of my favorites she had a tub of 30's fabric which i pretty much could have taken the entire tub it was so adorable...


and then my favorite two! I love the yellow one and will have to pick out something special to use it for at my wedding. The deer one...no idea what I'll use it for but it was way to cute to not get!


Then she had a basket full of ribbon she said she never uses so she just grabbed a bag and dumped it in there for me...I love ribbon on everything so that will be so fun...


I am so excited about it all and I cannot wait to get started on projects!

love,
(the almost)
Mrs. Rodriguez

1 comment:

  1. i love this and am intrigued to know how you plan to use it in your wedding! ribbons <3

    ReplyDelete